Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged By Bonnie

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
(I don't even have TV, but I'll tell you what shows I would watch if I did.)
1. America's Next Top Model
2. The Office
3. Law & Order SVU
4. CSI
5. CSI Miami
6. Law & Order
7. ABC News
8. What I Like About You
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. ate breakfast (that my husband made for me)
2. went to work
3. read part of "The Host"
4. ate leftovers for lunch
5. called Devan during my break
6. wore my "I love my soldier" shirt cause it was Veteran's Day
7. Checked my bank account
8. went to the annual Veteran's Day Concert at the U
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. staying at Anniversary Inn on Thursday night
2. Thanksgiving
3. my brother-in-law coming home from his military training
4. a pedicure that my supervisor is paying for
5. taking Friday off of work
6. getting a haircut
7. lunch
8. sleeping
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. La Parrilla Latina
2. P.F. Chang's
3. Cafe Rio
4. Pier 49 (downtown location)
5. Carl's Jr.
6. Sizzler
7. Leatherby's
8. Spaghetti Mama's
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. a baby
2. Karaoke Revolution
3. a house
4. the movie "Newsies"
5. a car for Devan
6. a good president (too bad that one won't come true)
7. new clothes
8. to not have Celiac Disease
8 People I Tag:
1. Janelle
2. Emily
3. Melanie
4. Stephanie
5. Christine
6. Chante
7. Melinda
8. Genna

No comments: