Thursday, December 30, 2010

Life is Crazy!

It has been forever since I've blogged! Life has been so busy with work and the bake shop ( mostly the bake shop) that I just haven't had time -sorry!
Anyway, Devan is now going into Massage Therapy. It's wonderful! He just finished Swedish Massage and Hot Stone Massage is up next! We have a massage table in our house and I love making sure he gets enough practice in!
My position at work changed -I'm no longer working with our South East Asia and India offices. Now I'm working with our offices in Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Japan! It's a lot of fun and hopefully I'll be going on a trip soon!
At church both of our callings have changed. I'm no longer Young Women President, I'm now the Ward Music Chairperson, Ward Pianist, Primary Pianist, and Ward Choir Director! It's been interesting since I'm not very good at the piano and I've never conducted a choir before. Devan is no longer 2nd Counselor in the Young Men Presidency - he is now Assistant Scout Master.
Anyway, last night I went to Temple Square and I think I got a pretty good picture of the temple (at least for taking it on my cell phone) so I thought I'd share.

1 comment:

Laura Joy and Quinton said...

That is a beautiful picture! Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is a good crazy!