Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunrise




Sunday, my little sister Jessica and I went up Ensign Peak early in the morning to see the sunrise. Isn't it beautiful? I was so tired afterwards, and its now Monday night and I'm still tired, but it was worth it. Plus it was fun to spend some time with my little sister.
Saturday, Devan and I went car shopping. We thought we wanted a Chevy Cobalt, but after looking around, we decided we want a Chevy Malibu Maxx. It is a Malibu with a hatchback. Its kinda funny because Devan and I both thought we hated the look of a hatchback, but we both fell in love with it. We don't know if they'll give it to us at the price we want though. If not, we'll have to find one at another dealership.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

beautiful

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Oh, those are gorgeous! I love sunrises and sunsets!

jjertmann said...

Those are so pretty!

Bonnie said...

Yes. Yes I was, talking about you.

Unknown said...

i loove your photography im going to put them on my blog