Thursday, April 8, 2010
Monday is our anniversary -we will have been married for three whole years! It's crazy to think about. Sometimes it seems like we've been married forever and other times it feels like its gone by so fast and we've barely been married at all.
I do love being married though. I've decided to celebrate by posting the top ten things I love about being married to Devan (in no particular order):
1. I love cooking for someone who will eat and enjoy (or at least pretend to enjoy) everything that I make.
2. I love having someone to help with the dishes.
3. I love that I never have to clean the bathroom (that's Devan's job). :)
4. I love having someone I can talk to about absolutely anything.
5. I love being able to get a nice big hug when I'm upset about something.
6. I love my in-laws! I now have two super-awesome families!
7. I love having someone to baby me when I'm sick (my mom just quarantined us -no fun at all).
8. I love being grown up and figuring things out with just the two of us (bills and fun stuff like that). :)
9. I love not having to say goodbye to Devan at night. I can fall asleep and he can still be there (unless he's off playing soldier).
10. I love having someone who cares as much about me as I care about him.
I love you Devan! You are the best husband ever! Thanks for making me such a lucky woman!
P.S. As I was reading the top ten that I chose I realized that my list had changed quite drastically from what it would have been if I wrote it right after I got married. There's only a few things that would have made both lists. I love different things about my marriage now but I still love it!
Posted by Treasa at 10:39 AM