Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got a new shift at work!

So yesterday I started a new shift at work. Before I was working 11:30 to 8:00, which was ok, but I was getting home so late and then I had to cook dinner and we weren't eating til like 9:30. Not to mention the fact that I missed so many wedding receptions and bridal showers because of my late work schedule. As of yesterday I work 9:30 to 6:00. I think I'll like it a lot better, but there are some things that I need to get used to. For instance, I am bored to death at work right now. I used to be able to stop at the library before work and get a few books to get me through the week. But the library doesn't open til 10 so I can't do that anymore. I have to remember to stop after work. and now I can't go to my favorite store (Against the Grain) on any day except for Saturday cause its only open 10-6. But that's ok. These are just things that I have to get used to. I am very grateful to have a dayshift now because I can make dinner at a decent hour and I can go to enrichment night and I can go to wedding receptions and I can spend more time with Devan. On the whole, its a very good change for me. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky brat i still work 1130 to 8 traitor! JK i mis su and brenda though :(

Bonnie said...

So if you want to read something sweet from david you can go to mymgs.blogspot.com

I think he loves me.

I'm glad I still see you most of my day at work